- Worship: Our foremost priority is the worship of God. Therefore, we pursue the development of an environment of extravagant joy and gratitude expressed in worship because it is the gateway to greater spiritual intimacy with God (Ex. 20:3-5; Mk. 12:30; Lk. 10:27).
- Salvation: We continually pursue salvation – not only the salvation of the lost but a radical transformation where salvation means that we progressively experience freedom from the power and authority of the devil - sin, lies, sickness and torment. Therefore, we seek ever-increasing freedom from the thinking, emotions, habits and actions that are identified with the natural man (1 Corinthians 2:14-3:1).
- The Supernatural: EVERY believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power whom signs and wonders should follow (Mark 16:17, 18; Matt. 10:1, 7-8). Jesus taught continually about the Kingdom of God and taught His disciples to pray, "Thy kingdom come... on earth as it is in Heaven." Therefore, God’s will is the manifestation of heaven’s spiritual dominion on earth. We equip and send believers to carry on the works of Jesus.
- Grace: We hold to a commitment to demonstrate God's grace: His unconditional love and transforming power, to everyone. We seek to impact every socio-economic group and cultural realm that mercy and justice would rule because we are ambassadors sent to a town, not just one group or another.
- An Overcoming Church: Christ said that the gates of hell would not overcome His church (Matt. 16:18b). Isaiah said of Christ there would be no end to the increase of His kingdom (Is. 9:7), therefore, Christ will return for a glorious, overcoming bride - His Church.
- We are the righteousness of God in Christ through faith and therefore, we are saints - sons and daughters of the King. We are not just “sinners saved by grace.”
- As a result, we expect to successfully fulfill the Great Commission – passing on revival from one generation to the next - even if the world grows darker in the last days.
- We embrace the biblical government of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers.